Monday, November 21, 2011

Steeped Tea by Ticia

I have some exciting news!
After having tried my first cup of After Eight Steeped Tea I was hooked! I wanted MORE!!
I just hosted my first Tea Party and it was a great success
and I am now a consultant to sell Steeped Tea!
After tasting these amazing flavours you will want more TOO!
Steeped Tea has alot more to offer than just loose leaf teas in AMAZING flavours, they also have Tea Accessories, Soaps, Dips, Muffin Mixes, and more.


You can also make everyday recipes using the loose leaf teas, you can checkout the website to view these http://www.steepedtea.com/pages/recipes.html
Right now there is a great promotion to Host your own Steeped Tea party, book before Dec 19th for a party in January and you can earn an extra $75 worth of free product with a party over $250 plus your Hostess Benefits!!

If you are interested in sampling some of these amazing flavours, hosting your own Par-tea or just simply ordering send me an email to leticias@telus.net
I will have my own Steeped Tea website up and running soon!!
Be sure to check back

No comments:

Post a Comment