Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wedding Invitations, Favors and Planning Books

 Here is a picture of my wedding invitations I made for our wedding, they had a embossed pocket on the left hand side to hold the information on  accommodations, response card and envelope. The wedding information was in the middle and it folded up into a nice little card, here it is..



We all know all the planning there is to a wedding, so to keep track of all my ideas and plans I made myself a envelope book. The envelopes work as pockets to hold special papers, notes, pull outs or what ever you like!


For our wedding favors I had L.L Bean bags and  My Aunt Jackie embroidered them for us, they looked amazing. They had a few little extra goodies I made inside too.





If you are interested in invitations, wedding favors, thank you cards or a little planning book
just send us a email leticias@telus.net
 thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment