Monday, July 4, 2011

PaWs For CaUse


This September, I will be participating in the Scotiabank & BC SPCA Paws for a Cause event to raise much needed funds for the care and protection of animals in our community.

The BC SPCA is a not-for-profit organization funded primarily by public donations. Their mission is to protect and enhance the quality of life for domestic, farm and wild animals in British Columbia. Each year the BC SPCA provides emergency medical care and sheltering for nearly 34,000 animals in need, and they need our help.

Please support me, and the BC SPCA, by donating today! It is faster and easier than ever to support this great cause by making your tax-deductible donation online using the link below. Or join our Team to help raise money and on Sept 10 we will walk for the cause.

My goal is to raise money for animals in need and you can help me get there! I greatly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress.

Sincerely,
Leticia, Kris, Oxford & Roxy Wissman

To make a donation online or join our team to walk, visit my personal page:
http://support.spca.bc.ca/site/TR/PawsforaCause/General?px=1185748&pg=personal&fr_id=1307

No comments:

Post a Comment